PRINCIPLES OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA OF SKIPARK RK, s.r.o. in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data
- 1.Who we are:
We are the trading company SKIPARK RK, s.r.o., with registered office at Bystrická cesta 1, 034 01 Ružomberok, ID number: 52 683 621, registered in the commercial register of the Ružomberok District Court, Section: Sro, insert number: 73177/L.
- Kde sa na nás môžete v súvislosti s ochranou osobných údajov obrátiť:
Telefón: +421 918 640 640
Webová stránka: www.skipark.sk
Questions regarding the processing of your personal data can be sent in writing to the responsible person of our company:
Personal data protection officer
Bystrická cesta 1
034 01 Ružomberok
or via e-mail on: email@example.com
- 3. What is the purpose we process your personal data:
We would like to assure you that we always pay the highest attention to the processing of your personal data, we prevent unauthorized interference with your privacy and we comply with all legal principles of personal data processing.
We need to process your personal data for the purposes of properly providing services to you, our customers.
The purpose of processing your personal data is mainly the need to record them when processing contractual documentation and the resulting accounting and tax documentation, when creating a customer database, when registering in the reservation system and tickets / ski passes in the SKI DATA information system, in person or via the e-shop , during consumer contests and marketing actions, when organizing events and actions and of course also when processing your suggestions, requests or possible complaints.
Your personal data is not the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
- Why we need your personal data:
We assure you that the processing of your personal data is necessary and carried out by our company only to the necessary extent, where the legal basis is the fulfillment of the concluded contract with you, provided that the processing is not required directly by the fulfillment of a legal obligation on the part of our company. Of course, sometimes we have to process your personal data also for the purpose of the legitimate interest of our company, especially when processing your suggestions, requests, or complaints, or to be able to identify you in competitions and promotions with the aim of handing over any winnings to you. In other cases, we ask for your consent.
In particular, we would like to inform you that your personal data within the scope of points 7a) and 7b) are necessary for the processing of contractual documentation and the resulting accounting and tax documentation. If communication with you takes place remotely, in addition to the personal data in the previous sentence, it is necessary to process your personal data within the scope of points 7c) and 7d). These data are also necessary when handling your suggestions, requests or possible complaints. The legal basis is given by Article 6 par. 1 letter c) GDPR, when processing is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations
In particular, we would like to inform you that your personal data in the scope of points 7a) to 7d) are necessary for your registration in our client database and in the system of reservations and tickets / ski passes in the SKI DATA information system, which you provide to us in person or by purchasing via e- shop. . At the latest when you pass through the turnstile for the first time, your personal data is also captured in the scope of point 7e). The legal basis is given by Article 6 par. 1 letter 1 letter b) GDPR, when processing is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded with you within the scope of points 7a) to 7d) and Article 6 par 1 letter letter f) GDPR, when processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by our company within the scope of point 7e).
In particular, we would like to inform you that your personal data in the scope of points 7a) to 7d) are also processed during consumer competitions, during marketing actions, when organizing events and other actions. The scope of processing depends on the specific event and possibly the type and method of awarding the prize/prize, while the scope stated in the previous sentence is the maximum and your personal data will always be processed only to the extent necessary for the given, specific type of event. The legal basis is given by Article 6 par. 1 letter a) GDPR, when processing is possible with your consent.
- To whom your data may be provided:
First of all, they are public administration and public power authorities, authorized to carry out inspections in our company on the basis of special regulations. Second, they are our economic, accounting, tax and legal advisors, but exclusively for the needs of performing their activities for our company. . Thirdly, they are our business partners, with whom we cooperate in the development of reservation and registration systems and statistical systems and in the field of promotion and marketing. You can find the current list of business partners at the end of this document, as Appendix A.
- How your personal data is protected so that it does not leak into a third country:
Our company has taken all necessary measures so that your personal data does not knowingly or unknowingly reach a third country, and our company has no intention of transferring your personal data to third countries.
- What is the scope of personal data that we process:
a) name & surename
c) c) email address
d) phone numer
- For how long will we process your personal data:
We will keep your personal data for a maximum period of 10 years, as this period is set by legal regulations for the fulfillment of obligations on the part of our company towards public authorities as the maximum period. . In the event that your personal data is not necessary for the fulfillment of our legal obligations, we will only store your personal data for a period of 5 years.
- What are your rights in connection with the processing of your personal data:
We appreciate your trust and thank you for providing your personal data, which are necessary for the proper provision of services by our company.
If you have given us your consent to process your personal data with a special written consent for a specific purpose, you can revoke this consent at any time. Of course, we consider it necessary to draw your attention to the fact that if you withdraw your consent before fulfilling the purpose for which it was provided, the provision of the service by our company could be interrupted. . In this case, we recommend that you contact our contact points listed in point 2, where we will advise you on the most suitable method and time to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
At the same time, we would like to inform you of a summary of your rights in connection with the processing of your personal data, when you have the right to obtain confirmation of whether your personal data is being processed at any time and, if so, you have the right to obtain access to this personal data. The information we will provide you with will be at least in the scope of:
- purpose of personal data processing
- legal basis for processing personal
- category of processed personal data
- identification of recipients of your personal data
- the storage period of your personal data
- the right to correct, delete or limit the processing of personal data
- the right to object to the processing of personal data itself
- current contact details of the office authorized at the given time to deal with the area of personal data protection
- the right to file a proposal to initiate proceedings before the authority authorized at the given time to deal with the area of personal data protection
- identification of the source of your personal data
In addition to the comprehensive information above, you have the right at any time to:
- to correct your incorrect personal data and/or the right to supplement your incomplete personal data
- to delete (forget) your personal data, if these are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were processed or are processed in violation of the principles of personal data processing
- to restrict the processing of your personal data, if at the same time you challenge their accuracy or our company no longer needs your personal data, but you need it to demonstrate, exercise or defend your claims or request their restriction instead of deleting personal data
- object to the processing of your personal data if you do not want your personal data to be processed based on the legitimate interest of our company
You also have the following rights:
- to obtain personal data that concern you and that you have provided to our company
- transfer your personal data to another operator
- file a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data of the Slovak Republic if you believe that the processing of personal data by our company that concerns you is in violation of the legal regulations on the protection of personal data and that you are directly affected by your legal rights
- to object to profiling based on the provisions of Article 6 par 1 letter e) or f) GDPR
- object if your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes
- if you believe that your personal data was not obtained by our company directly from you or with your consent, you have the right to information about the source of your personal data, or information about whether the data comes from publicly accessible sources
To exercise any of your rights, please contact our contact points listed in point 2.
APPENDIX A – LIST OF BUSINESS PARTNERS
NEWTON DATA s.r.o., Úzká 526/2, 431 91 Vejprty, Czech Republic for the purpose of operating the e-shop, operating cash register systems, operating customer entry and control technology, servicing and testing the information system of our company’s operations – on a contractual basis
SCP – PSS, s.r.o., Bystrická cesta 1, 034 01 Ružomberok, as the parent company for the purpose of measuring customer satisfaction and offering services – on a contractual basis